Part-time/Full-time PR Account Manager
Salary: Dependent on skills and experience (full or part-time roles available)
Location: Home-based, flexible working hours
We are looking to recruit a PR account manager with a proven track record of delivering outsanding campaigns and securing national and international media coverage. This is a new role that comes at an exciting time as CC1 strives to reach unprecedented growth across its target sectors. Ideally, the successful candidate will already have a strong relationship with journalists and key influencers in the defence sector enabling them to join CC1 seamlessly. However, experienced candidates demonstrating determination, commitment and an interest in the Armed Forces community will also be considered. This role would suit a PR consultant looking to return to work following maternity leave/children beginning school.
- You are positive, enthusiastic and most importantly you will have proven PR experience and/or qualifications.
- You are a self-starter, reliable and organised.
- You are accustomed to working to tight and demanding deadlines.
Whilst a full support programme is in place the following skills are essential:
- PR campaign planning experience
- Determined and strong approach to researching and analysing new business opportunities
- Social media campaign coordination
- Delivering presentations at a senior level
- Contributing to the Company’s marketing activities
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
No recruitment agencies required. If you are interested in this role please, send your CV to our recruitment team, firstname.lastname@example.org